WHO WE ARE: The Kiwanis Club of Oak Bay is one of the most dynamic service clubs in our community and has been serving the Greater Victoria area since 1947.
WHAT WE DO: We operate four major facilities and provide support to our community through volunteerism and financial assistance to a wide variety of local and international causes.
WHY DO WE DO IT? We enjoy working to enhance the lives of those in our community and throughout the world. We create opportunities for people of all backgrounds to enjoy living in Oak Bay and Greater Victoria. "We Build"
- a place to live when we can no longer take care of ourselves at an affordable cost,
- care for those who’s lives are in decline with a major illness,
- engage youth in service leadership,
- education for young mothers who have not yet developed child rearing skills,
- the development of good citizenship and for athletic activities for our young people,
- providing help to selective worthwhile International causes.
The passion and determination of our members to provide these activities and community services, serve to enhance our community.
WHAT CAN YOU DO? Get involved, come out to a meeting, find out why we think these programs and activities are important and why we dedicate ourselves to keeping them going.
WHEN? We meet every Thursday evening at 5:45 at Milton Manor. 2075 Milton Street. We sit down to dinner at 6:15, after dinner we hear an interesting speaker and the meeting is over by 8 PM. The last Thursday of the month is a business meeting. Please contact us to attend a meeting to check out our club and our membership.
COME AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO.
YOU WON’T BE DISAPPOINTED.
THE KIWANIS CLUB OF OAK BAY
IS A CLUB WORTH BELONGING TO!
Kiwanis Tea Room
at Willows Beach